A downloadable game for Windows
Future Knight Remake
A freestyle remake of Future Knight. A platform game released in 1986 for the 8bit computers like Amstrad, Commodore64 and ZXSpectrum. This remake is based on the Amstrad CPC version.
The map design doesn't follow the original game but rather I designed everything from scratch. Some game mechanics were improved, like the ability to move while jumping, having an inventory, faster gamespeed, etc.
The game features 7 levels. There are enemies to kill, items to find and use, keys to unlock doors, traps to avoid, shortcuts to take, new weapons, and bosses to exterminate.
New Version 1.3 (November 2016)
- Trophy support, Added 18 trophies to collect in the game
- Fixed an out of reach coin in level 3
- new build for Windows
- Many bugfixes
- All levels easier because some points were too tough
- Changed some coin and item locations
- Can change map colors on the fly from pause menu (ROLL COLORS)
- Can select between CPC and C64 music
Follow me to get updates on my future games. Twitter< @jondmt>
Click download now to get access to the following files: